A speed watercolor video that I did in September 2017. It was my second time painting a feather. My first feather had an identity crisis. I wasn’t able to tell whether it was a leaf or a feather. This time around it didn’t look as much as a leaf.
Yasmina Creates inspired me to get started with watercolor. I took her courses on Skillshare. If you are interested in learning fun and cute watercolor, you should check her out on Skillshare ^^.
❤ Video Information
I film with various devices. Below is a list of the devices that I use:
- Canon EOS Rebel T3i DSLR with Kit Lens http://amzn.to/1qdk67S
- Panasonic Lumix ZS20 14.1 MP http://amzn.to/1vJ2bpU
- Samsung Galaxy Tablet 10.1 http://amzn.to/15N3y03
- Blue Yeti Microphone http://amzn.to/1tj2VnZ
- Zoom H1 Portable Audio Recorder http://amzn.to/1Qj0nkQ
❤ Music Credit
Music by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0